WHAT IS A DUCTED VACUUM SYSTEM?
A ducted vacuum system consists of piping connected to inlets placed throughout the house, which run back to a vacuum machine which is usually in the garage .The pipes are concealed in the walls, under the floor or in the ceiling. To start cleaning, a hose is connected to one of the inlets and the machine starts automatically. All areas that can be reached with the hose are then cleaned and then the hose is moved to the next inlet.
The dust and dirt is sucked back to the machine and stored in a bin or bag for later disposal. The installation can be done during house construction or in most cases added to an existing house.
WHY CHOOSE A DUCTED VACUUM?
- Convenience and ease of use – no machine to lift or pull around – very handy when there are stairs to clean.
- All dirt, dust mites, pet hair, etc are removed from the house – healthier environment for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Quiet – as the machine is not in the house, vacuuming is a lot less noisy and can be done when others are sleeping, watching TV, etc
- Powerful suction for consistent, effective cleaning
- Durability – most of our machines have a 5 year motor warranty. Ducted vacuums have a long service life – 15 to 20 years is common.
- A good investment – adds value to your home
WHY CHOOSE HUNTER LOW ENERGY?
- This family owned business has installing quality ducted vacuum systems in new and existing homes for over 30 years in Newcastle and the Hunter Valley.
- Experienced installers, back up service, maintenance, spare parts and accessories.
- Choice of over 20 models from 3 quality brands – VOLTA, ELECTRON, CYCLIC
- We also supply DIY kits and advice to builders and home owners
- We have experience in specialised installations such shops, offices, motels, workshops.
- Free quotes – send us your plans and we can design a system to suit your house, or we will visit on site to discuss it with you